With our website, you can online check the MEPCO bill of electricity for all cities related to Multan including Dera Ghazi Khan and Muzaffargarh.
Online Mepco bill checking is far easier than ever. With three simple steps, you can check your
1. Find your Previous Electricity Bill
2. Find the 14-digit reference number and enter it
3. Click on the Show Bill Button and done!
Mepco Bill Online
- The Bill generated through this process will be Official and you can Print it for Paying it. When you see the bill just click on Print Button to print it.
- Bills are issued on 15 of each month and are also updated on our website at that month.
- The Bill present here is actually generated from MEPCO Bill Official Server.
If you are on Internet Explorer
- Click File Menu and choose page Setup
- Choose Paper size as A4
- Remove all values from header and footer
- Select Orientation as Portrait and Click OK Button
- After that Choose Suitable Printer and then PRINT IT.
If you are on Google Chrome or Any Other Browser
- Open the billing page.
- Then Click on the Print button on Keyboard or Use Shortcuts Windows: Ctrl+P or Mac: ⌘ + P.
Areas of the Service
Our Service of MEPCO online bill works in all cities where MEPCO operates.
Here is a complete list (Nealy Complete)
- Dera Ghazi Khan
- Taunsa Sharif
- Hassan Abad Lara
- Kot Addu
- Sakhi Sarwar
- Fort Monroe
- All Tribal Areas related to Dera Ghazi Khan
If your city is not on this list then you should check your electricity provider company. For example, if you are from any city of Sindh except Karachi then you should check your hesco bill instead of Mepco bill.
In other words, our service is for you if you belong to any of these above cities.
If you have still any issues on checking your MEPCO bill then you should checkout the following video
We test our online tool periodically to make sure it is working. If you found any type of error then please let us know by contacting us. We will be happy to be contacted by you.
How to pay this Bill?
- It is better to print out the above bill but if you CANNOT then simply note down the reference number as well as the amount of bill you have to pay for this month.
- Now go to any nearest EasyPaisa shop. Ask him for paying off your Electricity Bill.
- Give your reference number to him and he will tell you the amount you have to pay. Now confirm if it is as you have found online.
- If ok, then pay it
Mepco Bill via SMS
How good would it be to get MEPCO Bill via SMS of Your Electricity? Yes, it is possible now. Let me share the method with you.
Did I tell you that it is 100% free?
Well, it is the only service that is 100% free with no additional charges. Not even the subscription charges!
I know you cannot wait for it anymore to know this method but first make sure you have the following things to activate this on your mobile.
- First and Most Important is your MEPCO reference number. (To find this simply find you any previous latest bill and it is written there above your name and address.)
- An active phone number to get SMS.
If you do not want to get SMS and check online you can check right now here.
Method to get MEPCO Bill via SMS
Without waiting anymore, here you go:
- First, go to this website http://www.mepco-it.com.pk/smsregistration.asp (it is an official website)
- Choose your Reference Number and enter it completely.
- Enter your number in this format 923331234567
- Click on the submit button there.
Boom You have done it!
About Mepco (Multan Electric Power Company)
Today the area of cities and the use of electricity is increasing day by day. New malls and hospitals are created and they want a high amount of electricity for their operations.
A single company Pakistan water and power development authority (WAPDA) can not do this alone that is why different electricity companies are formed for specific areas that take all control of electricity supply there.
Multan electric power company limited (Mepco) is also one of that public limited company and started its operation on May 14, 1998. The company is responsible to take all care of assets, liabilities, bills, grid stations, transformers, electricity lines, and wires and also the exclusive supply of electricity in the Multan area.
Mepco operates 13 administered districts of southern Punjab which is why it is the biggest power distribution company in the country. The districts that it covers in southern Punjab are Multan, Muzaffargarh, Layyah, DG Khan, Rajanpur, Lodhran, Bahawalpur, RY Khan, Khanewal, Sahiwal, Pakpattan, Vehari, and Bahawalnagar.
Mepco set its objectives very effective and they are very beneficial for the country. Their main objective is to ensure the power supply in all regions and facilitate the agriculture industrial sector and play an active role in making the country Sarsabz and Roshan Pakistan.
Customer Care: They also deal with their customers carefully and solve their electricity problems immediately because if you want to run your company then make the customer happy first. They ensure the supply of electricity in villages and make efforts to establish and construct a reliable and trustable electricity supply network.
Their mission is to provide the electricity in the whole area and facilitate the agriculture and industrial area to reduce the ratio of poverty and make our agriculture sector more competitive in the world. They also provide jobs in different departments and sectors to ensure the smooth flow of electricity in the whole area.
With the advancements in technology, everyone wants everything in their palm. With this Mepco bill checking service People will be able to check their Multan Electric Power Company Bill Online. Not just Checking you will be able to get a duplicate MEPCO bill of each Month.
The MEPCO bill you will get will be for any city (Multan, Dera Ghazi Khan, Muzaffargarh, etc) because electricity to these areas is also provided by MEPCO detail about this is provided at the end.
Find your Previous Bill and Note the reference number from it and put that 14 digit number above without spaces. (Note: Some of the Reference Numbers are Revised so Please enter your new Reference No as Printed on your New Bills). After that, Click the Get Bill Button.